|Co-Presidents:||Allison Corro/Melissa Hales|
|Co-Vice Presidents:||Jane Holze/Debbie Gasparik|
Many ways to support PTO in a non-cash donation.
* Save your Box Tops & Campbell Soup labels
* Shop at GFS. Mention Poe PTO.
* Run/ walk Benefits: ex: Got2run.com
What your PTO does for you:
When you make a donation to PTO, through membership or fundraisers, you are supporting these programs and future events at Poe.
* Assemblies – We allot a specific amount each year to provide 3 fun educational school assemblies throughout the school year.
* Field Trips: – $2500 is provided to the school to offset field trip and transportation costs for all students.
* Family Events (can vary): Bingo night, STEM night, Ice Cream social, Cultural Fair, Family assemblies, Talent Show
* Educational Gifts: Every year the PTO looks at their funds and places it in the category titled Educational Gift.
* Scholastic Book Fair: A portion of the profits are given back to the school to provide books for classrooms and the library.
* Mini Courses: Classes offered to children during the cold month of February when they can not go out for recess. Parents volunteer and PTO pays for supplies needed to teach students new skills all while having fun. All children are allowed to participate at no cost to families.
If you ever have a question on how our funds are used or a suggestion for fundraising, please feel free to contact us.